- To engage and excite trade customers regarding the launch of a new TV advertising campaign for Maryland Cookies which asked; ‘What would you do for a Maryland?’
What We Did:
- Hosted a series of one-to-one media briefings at Burton's Biscuits HQ, targeting media in the convenience, wholesale/cash & carry and forecourt channels, with an exclusive screening of the new Maryland Cookies advert.
- Recommended and implemented a targeted advertising strategy which saw the brand gain an increased presence in trade media in the run up to - and during - the ad being aired on TV.
- Achieved widespread coverage across the retail trade in core titles including The Grocer, Convenience Store and Independent Retail News.
- 44 pieces of coverage across print, digital and social channels over a five-week period
- 1.2m Opportunities to See
- The client dominated editorial share of voice for biscuit news and features during the campaign period, achieving 59% standout in February trade titles versus major category competitors.
- Named 'Ad of the Week' by The Grocer, in the week following launch*
*10th February 2018 - The Grocer - Maryland man offers treats to the 'talented'