- To support the launch of Caribbean Food Week - Grace Foods' UK's annual flagship celebration of Caribbean food and drink - with an eight-week campaign, culminating in the Caribbean Food Week Festival (Brixton).
What we did:
- Combined traditional press office elements with strategic influencer engagement, coupled with social media activity, advertising, retailer/consumer giveaways, and event support.
- Sent Caribbean food and drink hampers to writers on national food and lifestyle desks, as well as potential celebrity chef ambassadors.
- Tasked a group of 50 bloggers to devise their own Caribbean Food Week party spread, resulting in a raft of coverage across food and lifestyle blogs, linking back to Grace Foods' website and social channels.
- Communicated the message of Caribbean Food Week to the trade, with targeted advertising, and support for Grace Foods' cash & carry visits in the run up to the week itself.
- 87 pieces of coverage across print, digital and social channels (consumer and trade)
- 12.1m Opportunities to See
- Live interviews on BBC Radio on the growing UK interest in Caribbean food, drink and culture, in the fortnight prior to the Festival
- Coverage for the Caribbean Food Week Festival in the Daily Express, Vogue and Time Out London
- 40% increase in Twitter followers vs the previous year's campaign period*
*Over an 8-week period from July - Aug 2016 vs July - Aug 2017